Are you a fan of the warm and spicy flavors of masala chai tea? If so, you're going to love this delicious and easy-to-make chai tea latte recipe! Perfect for lazy mornings or cozy afternoons, this latte is a comforting and indulgent treat that will warm or cool you up from the inside out depending on if it is the winter or summer :)
To make this chai tea latte, you'll need a few simple ingredients: strong brewed masala chai tea, milk (or a non-dairy milk substitute), honey or sugar to taste, and a dash of cinnamon for garnish. Here's how to make it:
- 1 cup strong brewed masala chai tea
- 1 cup milk (or non-dairy milk substitute)
- Honey or sugar to taste
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- Brew a cup of strong masala chai tea using 11 Spices Masala Chai Tea
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat until it begins to steam, but do not let it boil.
- Once the milk is heated, remove the pan from the heat and use a frother or whisk to create a frothy layer on top.
- Add honey or sugar to taste, stirring until it is fully dissolved.
- Pour the brewed tea into a mug and add the frothed milk on top.
- Garnish with a dash of ground cinnamon and serve.
This recipe is easily customizable to suit your tastes. If you prefer a spicier chai tea latte, add a pinch of ginger or cardamom to the milk before frothing. For a creamier latte, use half-and-half or heavy cream instead of milk. And if you're avoiding dairy, try using almond milk, coconut milk, or oat milk for a delicious and dairy-free alternative.
According to us, this chai tea latte recipe is the perfect way to enjoy the warm and spicy flavors of masala chai tea in a comforting and indulgent latte form. With just a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can create a delicious and customizable latte that will quickly become a favorite in your recipe repertoire.