Health and Wellness
About The Tea Origin:
Chaibag’s Tea Spices & Their Proven Health Benefits:
#1 Our chai blends are a beautiful blend of select herbs & spices which not only enhances the flavor of the brew but also adds many therapeutic and calming benefits to it.
- Reduces blood pressure- According to this study, adults with newly diagnosed high blood pressure were given three grams of cardamom powder a day. After 12 weeks, blood pressure levels had significantly decreased.
- Aids in digestion - Spices like cardamom were ideally used in cooking for their properties of digestion. Cardamom greatly helps to treat ulcers, as shown in the study.
- Detoxifies your body - Cardamom greatly helps in detoxifying your body, thanks to its diuretic properties, meaning it can promote urination to remove water that builds up in your body.
- Maintains Blood Sugar - Studies show that cinnamon is prone to insulin sensitivity which leads to lower blood sugar levels. The extracts help our hormones to undergo a process where it transports blood sugar from your bloodstream to your cells. It is also noted that meals cooked with spices like cinnamon has shown to decrease the amount of glucose in our bloodstream.
- Insomnia - Cinnamon is known to contain several elements that turn out to be effective sedatives, helping your nerves to calm down and give you a good night’s sleep!
- Improved liver function - Clove has been shown to be effective in protecting against liver disease and injury. The anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of Eugenol alongside β-sitosterol and ascorbic acid in Clove has shown to be effective in treating liver cirrhosis.
- Treats stress - Clove oil/ clove extracts were found to treat memory loss caused by oxidative stress, with a certain antioxidant called polyphenols that are present in it.
Recently, studies have proved that saffron has healing benefits in chronic diseases like depression, neurodegenerative conditions, and also Alzheimer’s disease. In further research, it also states that the spice particles were found to be curable for more complex diseases like type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.